Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Travelogue of Taiwan

Irene has fully recovered and things are back to normal again. I was busy this morning uploading the remaining 6 of the 12 albums of photos that I took during my stay in Taiwan from 2002 - 2006. I always wanted to pen down some thoughts about the various vacations I spent at the scenic places of Taiwan and also to share the photos with my friends. I think I will spend sometime each week to blog about each photo album I uploaded and the interesting encounters we had along the way. If I can find my old travel itineraries, I will be glad to share them through my blog as well.

For friends who cannot wait for my travelogue, you can visit my MSN Space to browse the photos. I have been using MSN Space for quite sometime and I beginning to find it unattractive. I have moved my blog to blogger.com because MSN requires my friends to sign up before they can leave their comments. The level of flexibility to add html/javascript in MSN is also limited. I am now trying out a new website, Fotki.com, to host my photo albums. If it worked well, I'll move over soon and close down my MSN Space.

This is the first album loaded on Fotki.com. Do pay a visit and let me know which photo album host you prefer. Cheers!

No comments:

Music Nournishes The Soul & Mind (Chinese Songs)......