Friday, December 29, 2006

Goodbye 2006

2006 is a milestone year of my life. In Feb 06, I returned from my nearly four years posting in Taipei. Irene, my wife, and I returned with the good news of the arrival of our first child. Our baby boy, Shanle, was borned on 18 Oct 06. Today, I received the result of my examination for the last module of my degree programme in computer science at UniSIM. I passed! I am finally graduating after six long ardous years of part-time, long distance study.

2006 is also the year I started this blog of mine. Living a nomadic lifestyle, I have more friendships than the time I have to nurture them. I hope to keep in touch with my friends here. So far I am enjoying myself blogging, creating videos and sharing bits of my life with friends afar. As Shanle grows and my workload mounts higher, I may have less time to blog in 2007. But I will certainly try to blog whenever there are significant changes in my life.

Goodbye 2006.

No comments:

Music Nournishes The Soul & Mind (Chinese Songs)......